A priority of the May 10, 2016, symposium was ...
To ensure that Steering Committee focuses on the broader strategic decisions, create a smaller committee to support operational decision-making.
Beginning In July 2016, several organizations offered to donate staff time in kind to the BCDL initiative. This team is called the BCDL Administrative team. Steering Committee operations are facilitated by the BCDL Admin Team.
The BCDL Admin Team members are:
- Anita Cocchia, Executive Director, BC Electronic Library Network
- Caroline Daniels, Systems Librarian, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Ben Hyman, University Librarians, Vancouver Island University
- Dana McFarland, eResources Librarian, Vancouver Island University
- Dan Sifton, Coordinator of Library Automation and Technical Services from Vancouver Island University.
- Bronwen Sprout, Head, Digital Programs and Service, University of British Columbia
Dave Stewart, Digital Manager, Royal BC Museum